All changes in user matches for APEX Legends Season 13: Saviors
While changes in Trios, Duos, Arenas and Ranked modes affect the entire database of Apex Legends players, there are also changes that also affect the Tournament and Pro scene. User matches, which were called closed before this season, were updated in several ways. Nevertheless, these changes can be divided into two different categories: quality of life and general changes. Let’s look at all the changes for user matches in the Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors.
Changes in the quality of life
- User interface (UI) and design improvements
- User matches retain the names of the teams and the settings of the match when the match between the match and the lobby.
- The course of the match was improved
- The launch was updated to allow observers to pre -choose the goals for viewing.
- Updated color palette for observers when viewing commands:
- This includes both a map of the card and the main points.
- There will no longer be repeated colors in the card review.
- Team Eliminated text now has a unique color for anonymous mode.
To learn more about the content of APEX Legends, read weapons rotation in boxes for supply/assistance sets in Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors in the game guides for professionals.