Again, a chocolate manufacturer in Germany has to call back numerous products. In a press release, retailer Danel Feinkost informs that this is articles from Strauss. The reason for this is an contamination with salmonella, which was found in routine tests in the factory in Israel.
Specifically, it’s about these ten articles:
- Milk Choc W-Popping Candies 100g
- Pesek Zman Big Bite 50G
- Pesek Zman Choc Bar – Kosher for Passover 43g
- Mixed Choc Bras 390 G
- Mini Pesek Zman Choc Bar in A Family Bag – Kosher for Passover 390g
- Rice Cakes Milk Choc Pesach Kitniyot + Daily 70g
- Rice Cakes B/S Choc Pesach Kitniyot 70g
- At hazot milk choc & caramel biscuit – Kosher for Passover 190g
- At hazot milk white choc biscuit – Kosher for Passover 190g
- Elite chocolate chip cookies 180g
chocolate recall: If you eat, there is a risk to health
Danel Feinkost warns all consumers of consuming the goods. There is a danger to health. The symptoms of salmonella disease are diarrhea, abdominal pain, vomiting and slight fever. They usually appear a few days after the infection. Usually they quickly decrease again. For infants, small children, seniors and people with a weakened immune system, however, there is an increased risk of a more difficult course.
The confectionery giant Ferrero recently had to recall numerous children from the brand. Due to salmonella poisoning as a result of the consumption of the articles, numerous people, including many children, had to be treated in hospitals.