After the success of Octopath Traveler, Square Enix and the Artdink developer are back with another role-playing game in 2D-HD, this time addressing the classic genre ‘Tactics’ with Triangle Strategy. With another attractive story with many decisions that take on the road that will affect the end you get, the game offers a ton of rejugability and almost promotes multiple games. As such, you will be asking you Save your game in Triangle Strategy so you can take a break or start another game without overwritten your current progress.
How to save on the triangle strategy
To save your game, press x when you are in the camp or on the preparation screen for the battle to display the menu. Then select ‘System’ and then ‘Save’.
Next, select the saving space where you want to register your progress. Press to confirm that you want to save your game and Triangle Strategy will do the rest.
Triangle Strategy also has an automatic saving system that will automatically record your progress quite frequently along your adventure.
You will know when this happens, since the words “Save in progress” will appear in the upper right corner of your screen. Just make sure you do not turn off your switch or exit the game when this happens, as this could damage your saved file.
This automatic saving system, in combination with the ability to keep manually in the camp or on the preparation screen for battle, will guarantee that you are never far from being able to save your game and take a break.
Just like that, everything is ready for Save your game at Triangle Strategy so you can take a break. To get more tips and tricks, be sure to search Nintendo Switch or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Review of the triangle strategy – Salt game
- Triangle Strategy is getting a new and longer demonstration later today
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a trailer of characters in English that presents Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a new trailer of characters that presents Benedict Pascal
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch gets a trailer of characters in English that presents Frederica Aesfrost
Search to get more